Sunday, August 21, 2011

Uggghhhh So sleeeepppyyy

I'm supposed to be cleaning...
But....
I can do that later, I thought to recap the night for my mom and stuff
Since when on skype I dont always remember everything in that moment.

So Friday I spent the night at the girls dorm, we jammed out in Tammy's room, had a couple drinks, and just LOL'd while we made Tam listen to weird american songs like "oh you touch my tra la la" and all those Gunther songs. At one point while Tammy was chatting with someone KC and I went out to the balcony since the weather was fantastic and we just wanted to chat up. We were talking about her boyfriend and Jack and other people's relationships when we looked down and there was a house below flashing what looked like morse code, we stood out there trying to figure out if they were flashing S.O.S or if it was just a wonky light. Finally though we said F it and turned to go inside where I curled up at the bottom of Tammy's bed while she slept and KC skyped her boyfriend. At some point I fell asleep and when I woke it was god knows what time and I was wiggling up to sleep next to Tam.

Later KC and Tammy went to go get food from the lawson while i continued to saw logs since I was so tired and so lazy. When they returned I was handed a burger by mama Tammy and I finally got up to chat with the girls and to watch viral videos like the mcdonalds drive through rap. Jack messaged me and then called me, and KC gave me this sly look while i yelled for her not to look at me and slipped into the hallway. We talked for a little before he went to bed and I shuffled back into Tammy's room to hang out for a little longer. It was decided they were going to dinner with KC's grandmother at around 6 or something and then we would meet up at 9 in Tenjin to head to the bar/club, I messaged Adrian with the details and then went home to relax since it was only 2 in the afternoon. I took a long bath, and then continued to watch 'Pretty little liars' while I did my makeup because now I can't stop watching it. I stopped in the cafeteria to eat dinner before coming back and skyping my mom while I got dressed and what not. I have no boobs so i struggled to pin the top of my dress like an idiot while my mom laughed at me...thanks mom.

Then I was off, nearly running since I was running late, and then dying as I got stares on the train for being dressed the way I was. I shrugged it off and went to meet up with the group at the bottom of the station and then we were off for the bar/club trying to avoid the rain as it was on and off pouring. Halfway there these two women walked up to us and asked where we were going, we told them and they asked to come along, the issue is we didnt realize this until later but they were a mother daughter pair and the daughter was only 14. When we found out we were all extreamly weirded out because what mother would take their 14 year old daughter to a bar/club? She even let her daughter dance with older men and I heard at one point she was making out with someone, That royally ticked me off. Usually I tried to pull her away from guys but ugh whatever, she kept dissapearing.

Either way back to where I was, We got to the bar/club and paid our 500yen and headed for the bar to chat with the bartender as we got our first drinks. It was one of the other bartenders birthday, Let's call her K, and she was getting her first birthday shot of the night so I piped up that I wanted to join, Adrian also agreed and said he'd pay for my shot and his, so the bartender, who i will call J, filled up our shots. I'm okay with normal shots, but this shit was insane, it had a small shallow bowl that was filled with an alcholic drink and then the shot of whatever that was in the middle like an island. We yelled out cheers and Happy birthday before downing it all, tasted horrible but whatever, we all highfived (the group who had done shots since there was probably 8 of us) and then I went over to KC and Tammy where they were talking. We had a moment where we shared this look over the mother daughter pair, since we all totally do not agree with that but then I was back at the bar to ask for paper towels for the drink we spilled just a little.

When I went up they were filling up these cute little glasses of champaine for another cheers to K's birthday, I wasn't part of their little group and nor did I know any of them but I was handed a drink by this guy with a huge grin who had done the shots earlier with us. So I downed my little thing of champaine, thanked them and went back to help clean up, Dont worry mom I didnt get wasted and I nursed several drinks through out the night, I had no plans to get shit faced for reals. We talked, we danced and then finally it started to fill up with people, of course with some I knew since we go there often, and they greeted me excitedly. We all decided it was bar time and so we danced our way back there where I had this great conversation with this woman at the bar who was extreamly friendly. We chatted over 'sex on the beach' which definatly doesnt taste as good as when my mom makes it, and then I was back on the dance floor where I met Greg, this navy guy, who was hilarious. I told him I couldn't dance with him really since I have someone I liked and he was there, so Greg danced on me instead while I laughed. He was a sweetheart.

After a while Tammy and KC left to go home since I'm guessing Tam was tired, and Adrian and I settled at the bar to talk to K and J and Jack who had come at 11, and with other people who were swimming around. These girls offered me a glass of champaine AGAIN, since I must be popular, and then after when they got a cake to celebrate for K I was fed by these strangers chocolate and strawberries and some cake before they shoved a guys face in it and cake got everywhere. I had to clean my shoes while I laughed since these girls were wasted and saying all kinds of funny shit. I dissapeared on to the dance floor where I got totally humped by this girl who could get way down there with the booty bouncin, she was a riot and I danced with her for a while until I ran off to go harrass Jack for a moment. I covered my face as the door girl gave us a sly look and then ran off after kissing him to go dance some more and then hang at the bar talking and laughing with the drunks. Greg reappaeared and asked if I wanted shots, He didnt want one but he handed me money and told me to get shots and have a good night.

I split the shots with Adrain and K for another birthday shot and at some point she asked me if it was sexy time since I had asked her to dance with me. I laughed. I did dance a little with her, and I got to dance with Jack when he was on break and again later, but finally the night was up and the bar/club was closing. I couldnt believe I had stayed here till closing again and J was making fun of me since my voice was all messed up from yelling over music. Jack called me over and then all his coworkers started to call me to tease and I covered my face up as I made my way to Jack. A coworker who I will call T called me cute and handed me a flower since they were handing out flowers from K's giant flower display at the door. I laughed and then was told it was time to go so I kissed Jack and shuffled down the stairs with the crowd of people and Adrian and Kin-san. We made our way to the family mart next door, got sandwiches and then talked as we made our way to the Mcdonalds since we were craving for it. There were all the party-goers at Mcdonalds, in this long huge line, and when we finally got up we ordered our 3 million sandwiches and then went upstairs to eat.

There were these girls passed out two tables down from us, and we laughed about them as we munched, and then another person came to sleep 1 table down. Mcdonalds is the haeven for sleepy drunks apparently. It was around 7 something when we finally left, Kin-san probably thinking Adrian and I were crazy as all get out since we talk about weird shit but whatever Kin-san is weird too. We caught the first train out, lucky it was an express and then we went home, me nearly ramming into my door when I tried to open it and take off a shoe at the same time. I skyped my family, and then flopped onto my bed to pass out with all my stuffed animals. It was a long ass night but it was fun and I got cake and champaine and gah it was hella fun.

Now I have to do homework and watch Pretty little liars and clean.
and eat...Mmmmm goldfish

No comments:

Post a Comment