Tuesday, August 16, 2011

NUMERO 2~ read part 1 first please!

So to continue~

The following Saturday (which was the 13th) was Tam's birthday and so I met up with the girls to get ready at their dorm, borrowed a dress from KC, ate some cake, and then we all headed out to meet Mina and a couple others for Izakaya. We ate, and talked and had some pre-game drinks with everyone in Yakuin before parting ways with like half the group to go to Tenjin to hit up a club again since of course it was Tammy's birthday and she needed party. I didnt drink that much this time, I was really in the mood to be schwasted so I kept my drinks to a minimum, plus I'm not really into loosing my liver or something soooo haha. Mommy be proud of me! Lol. Anyway, when we got there Nomihodai was no longer 500 yen so we put out the 2000 and then shoved all of our stuff into a locker so we could dance. Which, the guy at the door was a hottie and I was eyein him but more about that later~

It was already kinda packed when we got there, and so we picked a spot to dance and started doing our thing, Halfway through I noticed Kenta was there but was dancing with another girl and clearly avoiding me since whenever I was anywhere near him, if it was at the bar or on the dance floor, he would move the opposite directing, I laughed so hard cause he was really trying to avoid me and I didnt give a shit. It's not like we were dating, or that I thought he was mine, so i thought it was funny he was acting like I was going to chase him or something. I didnt care, that shits stupid, he wasnt even that good looking so I dont see why he made such a big deal, I just came to dance stupid. Halfway through the night they left together and KC made a dirty comment and I laughed even harder, I love her. Tammy and Britney also left since Tammy was tired and it's her birthday so she can do what she wants, so KC and I stayed since we were still wanting to dance.

There was this guy we named Jesus since he kinda looked like Jesus and since KC wanted to dance with him I made her, basically i shoved her against him and ran to hide after grinning and telling her to thank me later. I found someone to dance with and for a while danced with them until door boy came to clean up the table next to me and I started to chat him up. He was adorable and said he had wanted to chat me up too so we talked for a little and then he had to go back to work, He told me to wait till the last 30 min and then we could dance together so I said okay and made it a point to wait, which I love KC who waited with me. She is my boo i swear. But anyway, I headed up to the bar where Jack (door boy who is actually named Shinji but uses Jack too) bought me a shot and the other bartender cheered us on. At one point KC and I pretended to be lesbians to get this dude to leave us alone, and then continued with that little lie ith other boys since we didnt want to dance with them. One was married but said his wife didnt mind cheating and me and KC gave him this look like 'wtf' before we told we were totally lesbians and only liked each other. haha

Also at some point the bartender colored in half of my tattoo, which I lol'd and threw a fit for him to color in the other half...he never did, he only drew more hearts around my tattoo and then laughed when i whined at him that my tattoo was totally lopsided now. Afterwards I had someone spill my drink on me, I spilt someones drink and I made 3 guys dance on me like girls while i pretended to be a guy and had a good time. Poor whatever that dudes name was whose drink I spilt and whose necklace my fingers got stuck in, He was totally my GF though as he shook it on me and i laughed my ass off. Finally though and I mean FINALLY I got to dance with Jack to which as I've mentioned I dont dance like little japanese girls, nor does KC and she was on one guy while I was on Jack and there was someone pressed between us, we seperated a little later but I was laughing at KC's face as she winked at me. After Jack scribbled his number on my arm and I told him I would definalty message or call and then KC and I went for MCdonalds since we had to wait for the train anyway and we had this deep conversation and I love her seriously.

I messaged Jack and we started messaging back and forth before deciding to meet later that day after I wasnt so tired and about to pass out. I went home, threw things off my bed skyped my mom to squeal over the cuteness of Jack and then flopped over and went to sleep. I later woke up at like 12 or something and lazed around until I had to meet up with Jack and then I was back in Tenjin chatting with him about all kinds of crazy things since Im crazy as hell in general. The thing was that I basically had no voice from the night before where I was screaming over music and being more insane then usual, so it was kind of funny to hear me talk and half the time i had to cough to get a semi normal voice to come out. We ate and talked for a bit before deciding to go to Karaoke, which we a horrible idea because 1. his friends worked there and were working and gave me sneaky sly glances and 2. i had no voice to begin with. For the record I am not easy nor will i ever be so its even more embaressing when his friends were giving us their little glances. We headed off to the Karaoke room with me covering my face and laughing.

Because at that point I had already missed the train home we were at Karaoke until like almost 6 in the morning. He sang most of time since I literally had no voice but it was all good cause he sang the begining of Barbie girl to me and that made my night completely. He later complained it was gay and I laughed and laughed and laughed cause he had done it high voice and all. At one point he took a nap while i zoned out cause I was tired and he had barely had any sleep, so I let him sleep on my lap while i petted his head like a cat...I miss my cats...He was like a cat Hahahaha. My mom is probably going to think that is weird but whatever, I didnt mind since I had zoned out and I couldnt sing anyway. We left at 6 he walked me to the station and we said our little goodbyes. I came home and passed out. After when I woke up I did some school work before lazing around and skyping YahYah and my Mom to talk about how my date went. I love my mama <3 and YahYah <3

I met Jack again Tuesday, which was yesterday to just hang out, He's so lazy it's so cute. I met his friends and stuff but we mainly just hung out and chilled around here and there with him trying to make me fat. We weirded out the starbucks girl at one point since he tried to pay and I wouldnt let him, he already handed over the money when I pulled mine out and then demanded for her to use my money not his, she just laughed and took my money while I grinned happily at my win and shoved Jack's money back at him. After hanging out again I caught the last train home and passed out at home until recently since I basically just woke up. I'm still sleepy but I have school work and I might meet up with the girls later since Britney is leaving soon (like Thursday) and I'm going to miss her. KC also leaves soon but she's coming back next year so I'm looking forward to that! Tam doesnt leave till september so I still got her to harass for the time being in which since I start school next week and KC is leaving soon we are going back out to party it up one last time as a group so I can go hit up on Jack, so KC and Tammy and I can dance together for the last time in a while, so Kin-san can party up with us, and so Adrian can hit on that girl that works at the bar even though she's the cold type. Can't wait to see how that goes~

Gosh I'm so sleepy now, and theres weird ass commercials on TV...gjonewokfdshef and I have school work....I'm going now. Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment